Sheer Elegance Wig by Gabor
£195.00, save £39.00
This pretty short bob has long layers that frame the face and a flattering shorter back to create a dramatic & chic silhouette.
Wear brushed forward for a playful look, or swept back for an elegant & sophisicated effect.
Gabor Wigs are brought to you by the same people who create the fabulous Raquel Welch Collections. You can expect beautiful detailing and fashionable cuts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ORDER THIS STYLE FOR YOU FROM THE USA and it can take UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS to be delivered to you.
Shown in Sugared Nickel (main) & GL6/30 Mahogany (inset) .
ColoursHoney Toast SS GL14/16SS, Hazelnut SS GL8/29SS, Toasted Pecan GL18/23, Buttered Biscuit SS GL16/27SS, Honey Toast GL14/16, Hazelnut GL8/29, Choclate Caramel GL27/29, Mahogany GL6/30, Sandy Blde SS GL14/22SS, Sunlit Chestnut GL10/12, Sunkiss Beige GL23/101, Dark Chestnut GL8/10, Gldn Walnut GL12/16, Dark Chocolate GL4/8, Buttered Tst SS GL15/26SS, Walnut GL10/14, Double Espresso GL1/2, Buttered Toast GL15/26, Rusty Auburn GL29/31, Sugared Nickel GL44/66SS, Sangria GL33/130, Dark Copper GL30/32, Caramel GL27/22, Rusty Auburn SS GL29/31SS, Black Coffee GL2/6, Champagne Blonde GL613/88SS
- Extra fields
Cap TypeLace Front
ManufacturerGabor Wigs by Hairuwear
How to care for your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Synthetic, Whisperlight, Kanekalon, Vibralite and Flexilite fibres
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle..
How to Style your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- Do not use heat on your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece. Use a brush, comb or your fingers to arrange the hair.
- The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling.
- Hairspray may be used to help hold the style. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products
- For long hair styles, we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Sheer Lace Front
Velvet-lined ear tabs
Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape
Flexlite® synthetic hair
Gabor Luminous colors
Gabor Soft Shade colors
Cap Size: Average
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- Hermes 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- Hermes 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- DPD - delivered Next Day by 12 noon
- DPD - delivered Saturday by 12 noon
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here