Sales Advisor in Selfridges department store
- London, Greater London
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Must be flexible with days / hours
Wigs/Hairpieces and Extensions:-
We are the UK’s leading distributor of hair products, supplying and fitting quality Wigs, Hairpieces & Accessories to both fashion and necessity wearers.
Our Sales Advisors are passionate and imaginative about hair, delivering a VIP experience to customers .
This interesting position requires a love of hair & beauty as well as empathy and a desire to help people with their hair requirements.
Working within the department store, Selfridges, renowned for being one of the UK's premier destinations for an extraordinary customer experience.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Passion and flair for helping people find the right hairstyles to suit them
• Experience working within hairdressing and MUST have retail experience
• Willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable to customer needs
• Accuracy with administration and working to deadlines
• Well organised, confident communicator with an eye for detail
• A self motivated team player who can also work independently on their own initiative.
• Must be flexible with working hours - (shifts include early-mid-late rotas)
In return, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary/benefits package, discussed at interview, and you will have the opportunity to express your individuality and gain job satisfaction through the variety of skills required.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join us in our interesting and inspiring department, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered - You MUST include (with your CV) a covering letter, explaining why you have applied for this role.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
You must ensure that you have valid original documentation of evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK before applying – to be available on request.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
Part-time hours: 14 - 35 per week
Application deadline: 25/08/2020
Expected start date: 01/09/2020