Stylemaker Wrap by Hothair
£20.00, save £4.00
The Stylemaker is a graceful & simple solution for any kind of up-do, whether casual or formal. Simply slip the scrunchie style wrap around your own pony or bun to create instant curls, waves and incredible volume.
- The Stylemaker is crafted out of heat-friendly, Tru2Life fibre, so you can straighten and curl it with gentle heat to to get the look you want.
- Wear the pieces high or low to suit your outfit for an evening occasion. Finish the look by adding a jewelled grip, flower or a pretty bow.
- The Stylemaker is a larger version of our ever-popular Pouf wrap.
- Pop on this piece with our chopsticks for added extra security.
- The Stylemaker is made by Hairdo and is identical to the Style-a-do by Ken Paves. We may at times send the Style a do in place of the Stylemaker, but please be assured it is the same product, with the same colour codes and simply has a different package.
Shown in colour: R14/88- Golden Wheat (right) and R6- Dark Chocolate (below).
Watch our how to videos to find out how to use our hair wraps and scrunchies. http://www.hothair.co.uk/How-To-Videos.html
ColoursGinger Blonde R25, Glazed Sand R1621S, Sandy Blonde R21, Dark Chocolate R6, Glazed Strawberry R29S, Swedish Blonde R22, Golden Wheat R14/88, Buttered Toast R1416T, Midnight Brown R4, Chocolate Copper R6/30, Honey Ginger R14/25, Ebony R2, Chestnut R10
- Extra fields
Fibre TypeStyleable Synthetic
How to care for your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Tru2life, Fibre+ Stylable, Versafibre, Excelle, Human Hair/Sythetic blends and other styleable synthetic fibres.
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Styleable Synthetic fibres can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Please be careful not to overheat the fibres as this can damage them.
How to Style your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- To create a curl, use hot rollers, a curling wand or tongs, create the curl as desired then pin the curl and leave to cool completely . This 'resets' the fibre memory and holds the curl. To straighten, run your tongs over small sections and hold straight until completely cool to 'reset' the fibre memory to straight.
- Once straigtened or curled, the fibre will not return to it's original shape unless you re-style it back to that shape.
- We suggest to not curl or straighten your style over & over as repeat styling with heat damages the fibres.
- If you want to have the option of the same style in both waves/curls and straight, we suggest it is best to have more than one, leaving one wavy and one straight.
Hairspray may be used on these styles. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
- For long hair styles , we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Clip Type: Sturdy Elastic band
Length: 12-14cms of barely waved hair
If an item is in stock in our warehouse, and you order before Midday, Monday-Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) we aim to dispatch the item that day. If you order after Midday the item will be dispatched the following working day.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- Hermes 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- Hermes 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- DPD - delivered Next Day by 12 noon
- DPD - delivered Saturday by 12 noon
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
Out of Stock Items
If the items is out of stock this generally means we are waiting on a shipment to come in.
If you place the order, it will be put on back order for you, and you will be sent the style as soon as it comes back into stock.**
We cannot guarantee however, how long it might take to come back into stock, as we have been experiencing some delays with our suppliers.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here