Jasmine Wig by Natural Collection
£149.00, save £22.35
Mocha Frost is a ultra glam long layered wig full of lovely curls and waves. With a slight fringe swept to the side, this wig is perfect to dress up ny occasion.
Shown in Colour: Mocha Frost (MF/HW)
Please note delivery may take 7-10 working days.
ColoursVanilla Butter (VANB), Black HW (B), Dark Blonde (DB), Dark Brown (DBR), Dark Red (DR), Frosted (FR), Lighter Red (LR), Amaretto & Cream (AC), Medium Blonde (MBL), Almond Breeze AMBR, Chocolate Caramel (CC), Cinnamon Raisin (CR), Ginger Cream (GC), Chocolate Cherry (CHC), Mocha Frost (MF), Golden Nutmeg (GN), Sparkling Champagne (SC), Creamed Coffee (CRC)
- Extra fields
Hair StyleSide Parting
Cap TypeLace Front,Monofilament Part
How to care for your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Synthetic, Whisperlight, Kanekalon, Vibralite and Flexilite fibres
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle..
How to Style your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- Do not use heat on your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece. Use a brush, comb or your fingers to arrange the hair.
- The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling.
- Hairspray may be used to help hold the style. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products
- For long hair styles, we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Fibre: Ready-to-Wear Synthetic
Cap Type: Lace Front / Monofilament Parting
Lengths: Front 6.25”; Crown 11.5”; Side 8”; Nape 11.5”
Weight: 4.85 oz. (137 g)
Features: Stretch Cap Technology - Stretches along the perimeter for the most comfortable fit while eliminating pressure point.
DISPATCH for this style is generally 5-7 working days as we get it in especially for your from our suppliers here in the UK. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- Hermes 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- Hermes 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- DPD - delivered Next Day by 12 noon
- DPD - delivered Saturday by 12 noon
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here