Messy Top Knot Bun by Hothair
£25.00, save £5.00
The Messy Top knot is a fabulous new hair bun hairpiece that will help you create the updo looks you love!
Simply attach this pretty chignon over your own bun for an easy updo. Perfect for Weddings, Formal Events or for when you just want your hair to look effortlessly pretty.
Created with new Fibre+ hair that looks and feels completely natural + is gently heat styleable!
Shown in Cappucinno & Harvest Gold
ColoursWarm Brown, Swedish Blonde, Strawberry Twist, Silver Mist, Pearl Platinum, Light Choc / Candy Blonde, Ice Blonde, Harvest Gold, Ginger Brown, Espresso, Dark Rust / Cotton Blonde, Creamy Twist, Chocolate Copper, Cappuccino, Butterscotch, Angel White
- Extra fields
Cap TypeLace Front
Fibre TypeFibre + Styleable Fibre
AttachmentDrawstring & Mini Combs
How to care for your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Tru2life, Fibre+ Stylable, Versafibre, Excelle, Human Hair/Sythetic blends and other styleable synthetic fibres.
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Styleable Synthetic fibres can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Please be careful not to overheat the fibres as this can damage them.
How to Style your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- To create a curl, use hot rollers, a curling wand or tongs, create the curl as desired then pin the curl and leave to cool completely . This 'resets' the fibre memory and holds the curl. To straighten, run your tongs over small sections and hold straight until completely cool to 'reset' the fibre memory to straight.
- Once straigtened or curled, the fibre will not return to it's original shape unless you re-style it back to that shape.
- We suggest to not curl or straighten your style over & over as repeat styling with heat damages the fibres.
- If you want to have the option of the same style in both waves/curls and straight, we suggest it is best to have more than one, leaving one wavy and one straight.
Hairspray may be used on these styles. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
- For long hair styles , we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
If an item is in stock in our warehouse, and you order before Midday, Monday-Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) we aim to dispatch the item that day. If you order after Midday the item will be dispatched the following working day.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- Hermes 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- Hermes 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- DPD - delivered Next Day by 12 noon
- DPD - delivered Saturday by 12 noon
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
Out of Stock Items
If the items is out of stock this generally means we are waiting on a shipment to come in.
If you place the order, it will be put on back order for you, and you will be sent the style as soon as it comes back into stock.**
We cannot guarantee however, how long it might take to come back into stock, as we have been experiencing some delays with our suppliers.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here