Josephine Wig by Natural Image
£135.00, save £27.00
Brand new from Natural Image....
A modern way to wear lush long cascading waves.
Shown in Colours: Caramel Glow (CAG) and Creamy Glow Rooted (CRG#10)
ColoursChocolate Copper Mist G6/30, Dark Chocolate Mist G4, Paprika Mist G30, G20 Wheat Mist, Rich Ebony G2, Praline Mist (G19), Creamy Glow Rooted CRG#10, CRG Creamy Glow, Chocolate Glow Rooted, Caramel Glow Rooted CAG#6
- Extra fields
How to care for your new wig
All our synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these in the following way.
Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
• Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
• To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
• To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
|• To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
• Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause
How to style your new wig
The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling. Hairspray may be used to fix the style or if a glossy finish is wanted use a fibre oil. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
If an item is in stock in our warehouse, and you order before Midday, Monday-Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) we aim to dispatch the item that day. If you order after Midday the item will be dispatched the following working day.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
Out of Stock Items
If the items is out of stock this generally means we are waiting on a shipment to come in.
If you place the order, it will be put on back order for you, and you will be sent the style as soon as it comes back into stock.**
We cannot guarantee however, how long it might take to come back into stock, as we have been experiencing some delays with our suppliers.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here