Power Wig by Raquel Welch
One of the most popular short styles in the Raquel Welch collection, Power is a modern, cropped style featuring lots of textured layers, a spiky fringe and a nape-hugging neck which create a sophisticated silhouette. Comfortable to wear and easy to style- simply ruffle with the fingers for a more spiky look or brush flat for a neater finish.
Shown in Colour: R28S (Glazed Fire)
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ORDER THIS STYLE FOR YOU FROM THE USA and it can take UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS to be delivered to you.
ColoursChocolate Copper R6/30, Chestnut R10, Ginger Blonde R25, Glazed Fire R28S, Glazed Strawberry R29S, Honey Pecan R12/26, Glazed Vanilla R23S, Midnight Brown R4, Glazed Hazelnut R829S, Smoked Walnut R38, R119G Gradient Smoke, Ebony R2, Silver Mist R56/60, Ginger Brown R830, SS14/25 Honey Ginger- Rooted, Ginger Blonde SS25, SS28 Glazed Fire Rooted, Golden Wheat R1488, R11S Glazed Mocha, R14/25 Honey Ginger, Glazed Sand R1621S, SS14/88 Golden Wheat Shadow Shade- Rooted Colour, SS8/29 Hazelnut Shadow Shade- Rooted Colour, Sandy Blonde R21T, Glazed Cinnamon R3025S, PECAN BROWN R12T, Buttered Walnut R1020, Dark Auburn R33, Glazed Copper R3329S, Light Grey R56, Dark Chocolate R6, Palest Pearl R61, GLAZED MAHOGANY R9S, CHESTNUT SHADOW SHADE SS10, Nutmeg Shadow Shade SS11/29, Dark Copper Shadow Shade SS130, STRAWBERRY BLONDE SHADOW SHADE SS29/20
- Extra fields
Cap TypeMemory Cap II
How to care for your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Synthetic, Whisperlight, Kanekalon, Vibralite and Flexilite fibres
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle..
How to Style your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- Do not use heat on your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece. Use a brush, comb or your fingers to arrange the hair.
- The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling.
- Hairspray may be used to help hold the style. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products
- For long hair styles, we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Fibre: inest Quality Modacrylic Synthetic Fibre. DO NOT HEAT STYLE.
Cap Type: Raquel Welch patented Memory Cap which is a modern light wefted cap which molds to the shape of your head for a perfect fit.
Cap Size: Petite.
Length from Crown: 2 1/2"
Length from Nape: 1 1/2"
Length from Side of Head 1 1/2"
- Features: Natural looking yet easy to care for. This lightweight fibre has specially blended tones that mimic real hair. The fibre 'memory' prevents frizzing and drooping so it will look great in any weather!
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here