Human Hair Fringe by Raquel Welch
A small top piece that can be used as a fringe, or to disguise thinning hair. The monofilament base is very natural looking and as this is 100% Human hair of the best quality, it can be styled just like your own hair! Comes with an extra 'piece' so you can trial it to dye it to exactly match your own colour.
Shown in colour: 14/88
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ORDER THIS STYLE FOR YOU FROM THE USA and it can take UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS to be delivered to you.
ColoursDark Brown R3HH, Black R1HH, Palest Blonde R10HH, Golden Wheat R1488, Buttered Toast R1416, Chocolate Copper R6/30, Chestnut Brown R4HH
- Extra fields
Cap TypeMonofilament Base
Fibre TypeHuman Hair
ManufacturerRaquel Welch Black Label Human Hair
How to care for your Human Hair Pieces, Wigs and Extensions: Instructions suitable for 100% Human Hair, Remy Human Hair
All our Human Hair styles are made from the highest quality human hair.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Hang the human hair style to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting..
How to Style your Human Hair
- Style as you would your own hair, using curlers, hot tongs or a hairdryer.
- To prolong the life of your human hair style, do not use excessive heat to style.
- Prevent damage to the human hair style by using a specialist protecting agent.
Please note: Many human hair styles come minimally styled. Just like your own hair, they need styling. If they get wet or damp, you will need to carefully dry them and may need to re-style them
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Dispatch for this style is generally 14 working days as we get it in especially for you from our partners in the USA. If the style is already in our warehouse, delivery may be sooner.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here