Pouf Wrap by Hothair
The Pouf is a soft cushion of curls, the ultimate scrunchy that can be worn at the nape of the neck for length and high on the crown for added volume. Pouf is a wonderful style for weddings, as it can be styled into an elegant up do. It is also fantastic for holidays. Pop a couple into your suitcase and youﾒll have a ready-to-wear style thatﾒll keep you looking and feeling cool and fresh, from pools to parties.
- Style casually around a ponytail or elegantly around a chignon.
- Pop this piece on with our hair chopsticks to reduce friction so your wrap lasts longer!
- The easiest updo for both casual and formal wear.
Shown in colour: Buttered Walnut (right) and Golden Wheat (below).
- Watch our video for how to tips!
ColoursSwedish Blonde R22, Chocolate Copper R6/30, Dark Chocolate R6, Silver Mist (56/60), Dark Auburn R33, Honey Ginger R1425, Pearl Platinum R101, Ginger Brown R830, Midnight Brown R4, Ginger Blonde R25, Golden Wheat R14/88, Medium Auburn R30, Smoked Walnut R38, Black Espresso R1, Ebony R2, Buttered Toast R1416, Chestnut R10, Butterscotch R1627, Glazed Fire R28, Buttered Walnut R1020, Dark Cinnamon R08, 56 (Platinum Grey)
- Extra fields
How to care for your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Synthetic, Whisperlight, Kanekalon, Vibralite and Flexilite fibres
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an oven door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle..
How to Style your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- Do not use heat on your Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece. Use a brush, comb or your fingers to arrange the hair.
- The style of the wig has a 'memory' that will return to it once the wig is dried eliminating the need for heat styling.
- Hairspray may be used to help hold the style. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products
- For long hair styles, we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
How to put on a Wig:
Please click this link to see our easy how-to wear video.
Clip Type: Strong Elastic band
Length: 7-8cms of barely waved hair
If an item is in stock in our warehouse, and you order before Midday, Monday-Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) we aim to dispatch the item that day. If you order after Midday the item will be dispatched the following working day.
Delivery times and prices:
Please note that times indicated are from dispatch of goods from our warehouse. We dispatch Monday-Friday excluding long weekends.
- EVRI 48 - 48 hours from dispatch of goods (£5.95)
- EVRI 24 - 24 Hours from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - Signed For Next Day from dispatch of goods (£7.95)
Delivery to European destinations is £10.00 and can take up to 5 days for delivery from dispatch of goods.
Delivery to the rest of the world is £20.00 and can take between 5 days and 2 weeks for delivery from dispatch of goods depending on the destination.
Out of Stock Items
If the items is out of stock this generally means we are waiting on a shipment to come in.
If you place the order, it will be put on back order for you, and you will be sent the style as soon as it comes back into stock.**
We cannot guarantee however, how long it might take to come back into stock, as we have been experiencing some delays with our suppliers.
* If you order via credit/debit card, payment in full will be taken from your card upon dispatch of your order.
* if you order via Paypal, you will be charged immediately.
For returns information please click here